05/10/2011 10:26 +0100 – Blackburn manager Kean insists his discussion this week with Venky's will be business as usual. Rovers are 19th in the table after losing five of their opening seven Premier League fixtures this season, piling the pressure on Kean. The club only narrowly avoided relegation from the top flight last term under the Scot, who was installed as Sam Allardyce's successor by Indian poultry firm Venky's shortly after they completed their takeover at Ewood Park in November 2010. During and after Saturday's 4-0 home defeat to Manchester City, a section of Blackburn fans loudly voiced their dissatisfaction and held up 'Kean Out' banners. Rovers are on tour in India during the international break and co-owner Venkatesh Rao has said that a "very big discussion" is going to take place about the club's situation, with a "plan of action" formulated. As far as Kean is concerned, though, it will be nothing out of the ordinary. "We always have a sit down and a talk," Kean told Sky Sports News. "I think people will say that I have been summoned or called, but I have heard that probably on my last six or seven trips. "I come here once a month to sit down with the family and talk about all aspects of the club and the games, the development of the younger players, the integration of the new players, what we want to do in the next transfer window, the funding of that. "We speak about all aspects and what I will be doing is exactly what I normally do, going through all that." Kean stated his "100%" commitment to fighting on as Blackburn boss after the match against City and remains confident in his ability to get Rovers back on track despite the criticism of some fans. "It can get to you but not for one minute (do I doubt myself)," he said. "When I go on the training ground and see the lads responding, and get the backing of the family and the majority of the fans, then I am happy in my work and as long as I feel that we will turn things around. "I have no doubt about that." Kean believes he deserves more credit for bringing through young players at Ewood Park and feels he has been treated unfairly. "I do, because I know people will throw stats and if it is only about stats and winning games then it is going to be hard for young players to develop," he explained. "I don't know then if Phil Jones, Junior Hoilett, Jason Lowe, Grant Hanley and young Robbie Cotton, who is only 17 and I've brought on this trip, these guys will come through. "We just need to get the balance right." Blackburn last week announced that assistant manager John Jensen would be leaving the position and Kean expects to have a new number two in place before Rovers' league match at QPR on October 15. "We've made a little bit of progress and spoken to a few people," Kean said. "I've received a few CVs and lots of calls. I have spoken with the family at length and the person I want to come in will be the person who will be sat in the dugout beside me, so that's very positive. "I am confident that before our next league game, we will have somebody in the building that will be a very good assistant to myself, who will give good knowledge and feedback to the players and continually improve not only the young ones, but the senior ones that are getting on in their career as well. "It is important for them to see a little bit of the coaching side as well, and we are going to try to put a programme together to put the senior players through their coaching licences."