Roma striker Mirko Vucinic is reportedly set to snub the advances of Blackburn and sign for Juventus instead.

The Montenegro international striker was linked with a £12million switch to Ewood Park earlier this week, with Steve Kean said to have made the 27-year-old his top target.

However, Vucinic, who has scored over 70 Serie A goals for previous club Lecce and the Giallorossi, looks to have been lured to Turin instead.

Vucinic's agent Alessandro Lucci is quoted as saying that he had travelled to England to discuss potential deals for the Roma ace and other clients, and admitted he had also spoken to Juve - but was adamant that his spell at the Stadio Olimpico was not necessarily coming to an end.

"It's not news that two English clubs are interested in Vucinic, but it must firstly be understood whether the relationship with Roma is definitely over," Lucci told Sky Italia.

"Only in that case will the alternatives be taken into consideration.

"For the moment we are only in the first phase. It's not the right moment to talk about Vucinic and other clubs.

"He feels good in Rome, he has friends and he has his home and the will to stay, but in football it happens that something can break.

"It's true I met Juventus, but we spoke about many players. They got information, but for this to become a negotiation there is a lot to do."

The Daily Mirror claimed on Saturday that talks with the Bianconeri had gone well and a deal for Vucinic to remain in Italy could be concluded in the next few days.