Suspects in the beating of a disabled, Latino man in Chicago will remain in jail after a judge denied them bail.
The teenagers allegedly took turns filming the beating death and then posted it on Facebook.
The three are charged with first-degree murder in last week's death of 62-year-old Delfino Mora. Mora was found in an alley and transported to a nearby hospital, where he died of blunt head trauma from the assault.
During a hearing Monday, 17-year-old Nicholas Ayala and 18-year-old Anthony Malcolm were denied bail. A third suspect, 16-year-old Malik Jones, was denied bail Sunday.
Authorities allege Jones struck Mora in the face as Mora was collecting cans in an alley. Mora fell and struck his head on the concrete. The father of 12 died the next day.
"I don't know how anyone can be that cold-hearted," said Mora's 20-year-old son, Emmanuel, who said he has had difficulty sleeping and has had nightmares since he watched the video.
Authorities say Mora didn't have full use of his right arm because of a construction accident.
"It feels to us like they're making fun of my dad because he couldn't defend himself," said Mora's youngest child, Angelica, 17, told the Chicago Tribune. "They think posting a violent video makes them tough. It's like they want to get famous."
Jones' mother, Monique Hendrix, cried when she heard that her son had been arrested and offered her condolences to Mora's family. Hendrix described her son as a "known runaway" who has been in trouble with the law in the past.