•½ cup tequila
•½ cup orange liqueur
•½ cup peach nectar
•1 ½ cups passion fruit juice
•½ lime, juiced
For the rim:
•¼ cup margarita salt
•1 teaspoon chili powder
•1-2 lime wedges
1. Rim glasses. In a small bowl, mix salt and chili powder.
2. Using the lime wedge, wet rim of each glass.
3. Coat rim with salt mixture and half fill with ice
4. Fill a shaker with ice and add all margarita ingredients
5. Give it a good shake and fill glasses.
Elizabeth Carrion, a Dominican, co-founded Mi Cocina, a New Jersey-based catering service that also offers cooking classes, with her sister, Ana Martinez. Follow her on Twitter: @micocinalatina and visit her website micocina-latina.com.