As husbands and children scramble for Mother’s Day gift ideas, we went out on the streets to ask moms what they really want this Mother’s Day. Here’s a few of the responses (Hint: They just want to relax)
- "What I’d really like for Mother’s Day is for my children to give me a nice, relaxing day at home."
- "A wonderful spa bath and a relaxing moment of peace and quiet."
- "I would like Mother Nature to bring the warm weather and keep it here."
- "I’d really like a nap."
- "I would love to sleep in and have no chores for the day and just be pampered."
- "I would like a day off – no cooking, no cleaning, no nothing. Chores belong to dad and the kids. I think that would be the best day ever."
- "I’d like a new set of tools for my house."
-"Spring, sun, warmth, warmth."
- "For Mother’s Day I would really like a day to spend time with my family because it’s really important. But also time for myself to take a yoga class."
- "For Mother’s Day I would like a day of pampering and not any guilt with it."
Read more news at MyFoxTwinCities.com