Halle Berry is not letting her guard down and is filing a restraining order against her 'baby daddy' Gabriel Aubry, after the sexy model got into an all-out brawl with her Spanish fiancé over the Thanksgiving break, TMZ is reporting.
Insiders have told the entertainment hounds that Berry is on edge and cannot believe Aubry allegedly initiated the fight with actor Oliver Martinez in front of Nahla, her four-year-old daughter whose custody she shares with Aubry.
TMZ says that after the altercation, a judge issued an emergency order of protection, which forces Aubry to keep his distance, at least 100 yards, from Berry, Nahla and Martínez.
Since the measure expires Tuesday, Berry is attempting to get a restraining order against Aubry to extend the order of protection indefinitely.
Last week Friday, photos surfaced of Aubry looking beat up with a black eye swollen shut. The brawl with Martínez sent him to the E.R. with a broken rib and other injuries to the face.
Martínez also suffered some injuries to his hand and his neck, TMZ reports.
Aubry, 37, was arrested on battery charges last week Thursday. He was booked for a misdemeanor, and released on $20,000 bail, according to online jail records. He’s scheduled to appear in court Dec. 13.
Aubry came to Berry’s house Thanksgiving morning and police responded to a report of an assault, said Los Angeles Police Officer Julie Boyer.