Published June 19, 2012
| Fox News Latino
Justin Bieber is quite the businessman these days.
The superstar, who got into an altercation with paparazzo John Serros last month over photos being snapped of him and girlfriend Selena Gomez, may be striking a deal with Serros, entertainment patrol site HollywoodLife.com reports.
The publication says that Serros is willing to “settle” the assault claims with J Biebs in return for “some exclusive shots” of him with SelGo, in exchange for cash.
“Since they would be photos that would be exclusive for him, Jose will be tipped off where Justin and Selena are at times and he will get first dibs on shots and other setups,” a source tells HollywoodLife.com
“It’s currently a work in progress and in the early stages,” the source added. “But if it doesn’t benefit Jose, he won’t do it.”
Everything went down last month when Bieber was being protective of Gomez.
Serros, who claims was roughed up by the teen pop star after trying to snap a photo of the young couple, then called 911 and said he was experiencing chest pains.
A police captain told the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department that they were looking for people who saw what happened. They also plan to question Bieber, who has not given his side of the story.
As Fox News Latino previously reported, Capt. Mike Parker, said “all potential witnesses," are wanted for the investigation.
The couple was walking out of a theater at The Common at Calabasas when the lensman tried to take a photo of them. According to TMZ, “some sort of physical altercation erupted.”
The star couple had left by the time police arrived.
The photographer complained of pain and was taken by the Los Angeles County Fire Department to a hospital, where he was treated and released, officials said.
Witnesses told TMZ that the photographer was blocking Bieber’s car as the singer was trying to leave.
The singer, TMZ reporter, asked the photographer to move away but he refused to budge – triggering the scuffle.